Shabby Blogs

Sunday 20 October 2013

Gilded Christmas

Good morning all, Jen back again today. I'm giving Jude the day off as she's a bit under the weather - bless. So I thought I would share another Christmas card that I made this week.
 
 
I started by gilding a piece of double sided adhesive with the Pirate Treasure Gilding Flakes by Clarity Stamps, backed on to some heavy weight paper.
 
 
Then I used the Diesire Sign die to cut the Vintage Sign shape, and cut a straight piece for the base, I also used some little punches to cut the small snowflakes etc.
 
 
I then arranged these on to a piece of hammered card that I had embossed with the small Snowflake embossing folder.
 
 
I used my picket fence die for the bottom of the card and the off-cut for across the top.
 
 
I finished it off by adding a stamped Merry Christmas sentiment to the sign and some small glitter stickers to some of the snowflakes.
 
What do you think? Hope you like it.
 
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!