Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 9 October 2013

New Baby Girl

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Some friends of ours had a new baby girl at the weekend, so this is a card I have made for them.

 
The image is from Crafters Companion, in a booklet I got with a magazine. I simply cut it out and layered it on to some patterned paper from the same booklet.

 
I raised the main image on foam pads for a bit of depth and then added a brad with a dummy charm and her name using my small letter punches.

 
I have resisted buying this La La Land die for so long, and then eventually gave in last month, but this is the first time I've used it, and I do love it lol. I think I will be using it a lot more in the future ;o))

 
I finished the card with a small piece of pink lace across the bottom and some tiny jewels.
 
 
Anyway that's all from me today, hope to see you soon.
 
Take care.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!