Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 November 2013

Hunkydory issue 14

Monday morning again.  Time certainly flies, doesn't it?
On Saturday I got some happy post - the latest issue of Hunkydory magazine.  This issue had a free Furry-Tails paper craft kit enclosed.  I luuurrrrvvvvveeee freebies ;)
Having skimmed through the magazine this card caught my eye so I decided to give it a go.  We start with a 5x7 card white blank and cover it with gold mirror card.  I then cut a piece of card which co-ordinates with the topper.
I really liked this little rabbit.  He looks like he's pedalling eagerly to the birthday party :)
I sliced into the base card and slid the topper under the trees for a little extra dimension.
After adding the matching sentiment I finished the corners off with 3 little flat backed diamantes.  A very quick and easy birthday card completed in about 15 minutes.
There are lots of other ideas in the magazine and loads more in the freebie so you'll probably see more of this range in the near future.
TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!