Shabby Blogs

Sunday 17 November 2013

New Home

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are well and warm on this cold November morning. I don't normally feel the cold as some others do, but even I think these last couple of days have been pretty cool lol. My family won't believe I'm saying this but I've actually had the heating on extra ;o))
 
Anyway today's card was made for my son and his girlfriend for when they moved in to their lovely new home on Friday. And after the week they had waiting for contracts to exchange etc. they were more than ready for it. lol.
 
 
This one is a Tilda and I decided to sit her on a moving box seen as how it was for a new home card.

 
I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens and then cut the image out and stuck pearl string all around it.

 
I used some vintage looking paper on a 6 x 6 Kraft card blank for the base, and then added the sentiment which I printed from the PC and put into a little glassine envelope.

 
A few pearls and some lace and it was all done.

 
Hope you like it. Many thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!