Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 November 2013

"Summer Lovin'....

.... had me a bla-ast!"  Come on sing-a-long.  You know you want to :)
 
No folks I haven't gone mad lol.  I just fancied a break from Christmas cards.
I've had this Tilda image stamped and coloured since Scotland but only found her out again this week.  I decided that she was just the change I needed from the Christmassy theme.
Tilda is coloured with Promarkers and cut out by hand.  I layered her on to two papers from a Boofle summer paper pad which had just the colours I was looking for.
I made a posy for the corner using paper flowers and leaves, then printed the sentiment on to the reverse of some centura pearl card stock.
With a co-ordinating ribbon it is all finished and not a bit of tinsel or a bauble in sight lol.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!