Shabby Blogs

Sunday 24 November 2013

When the red red robin....

"....comes bob bob bobbin' along!"  Admit it - you sang along lol.
 
Happy Sunday peeps.  Hope it's a good day for you.  I've returned to the Christmas cards again, although I've used the same layout I used for one of my Furry-Tails cards earlier this week.
I took a DL blank and covered it with gold mirror card and polka dot paper.  I then chose three toppers from a Crafters Companion Christmas set.
These were raised with sticky pads before I added a co-ordinating border and sentiment.
Another quick card.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!