Shabby Blogs

Monday 2 December 2013

Fifth birthday again

Monday again AND its December!! Doesn't it come around quickly?
On Saturday I shared the card I made for Bailey's 5th birthday.  Today I want to show you the card I made for my daughter to send to him.
All little boys seem to love football and Bailey is no exception.  He and his brother Cody have been forced to support Everton by Jen's husband Alan (a life long supporter!) so I deliberately chose blue and yellow for the character in my image.
I layered him on to two matching papers added to a 5 x 7 card blank.
I added a number 5 and a Kaisercraft rub on sentiment.  This is another simple but effective design.  The most time was taken colouring the digi stamp and cutting it out!
Hope you like it.  I know Bailey did.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!