Shabby Blogs

Monday 16 December 2013

Happy Anniversary

Good morning all, I'm finally back on my feet again after the horrible tummy bug. I hope none of you succumb to it as it really takes it's toll this one.
 
Anyway, today's card is for my son and his girlfriend as it's the anniversary of when they met today. I think it is 9 years! So I hope they both have a wonderful day.
 
 
I started with the flowers and tied them together in a little bunch with a gingham bow.
 
 
Then I cut a frame using Spellbinders Opulent Ovals and some black Centura Pearl card.
 
 
I mounted them both on to a 7x5 card blank and then stamped the sentiment with black Memento ink on to a scrap of white card. I then mounted this with the black card too.
 
 
I finished the card with a tiny little charm that says Made with love.
 
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by again.
 
Take care and I'll see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!