Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Have a purrrfect day

Good morning, Jen back again today, hope you are all well. I'm suffering from a severe loss of mojo at the minute :-( I didn't manage to make anything at the weekend, except a wedding card for my cousin who gets married later this week. So today's card is one I made a while ago.
 
 
It's very simple all ready made toppers, but I did cut the decoupage (I think) lol.
 
 
I love the Spellbinders Opulent ovals dies, they can be used for so many cards. On this one I have used one as a mat and one as a frame.
 
 
The sentiments are from a sheet of ready made ones but are very nice. And I love the bright and cheery background paper to this. (It was the summer when I made it lol).
 
 
I finished the card off with a bright contrasting bow.
 
Hope you like it, and thanks for calling by again.
 
See you soon, take care.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!