Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Eve 2013

Morning all.  This is the last post of 2013! Hard to believe but tomorrow is a new year.  Don't they fly when you get older?
I don't have many more Christmas cards left to show you, this is the one I made for our brother John to send to Jen and Alan.
It is a 6 x 6 kraft card covered with a reindeer paper from the Docrafts collection, Christmas in the Country.  I matted the ready made topper on to blue then silver mirror card.  The sentiment was just matted with blue.  Very simple but I like it.
I know it's early but I would like to wish you all a happy and healthy 2014.  I hope it brings you all you wish for.  Happy New Year.
TTFN Jude xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!