Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

Good morning blog friends, and happy Christmas Eve.
 
Today's card is the one I made Mum to send to Dad. I do love the very simple Christmas Cards.
 
 
For this one I used a black metallic A5 card blank and covered it with red glitter card.
 
 
I cut the Christmas tree shape on the Silhouette and then used it as a template to draw around to cut it in the different cards.
 
 
I added some very sparkly silver ribbon and a bow and then finished the card with a computer generated sentiment cut out with a couple of labels tags.
 
 
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by again. Have a lovely Christmas.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!