Shabby Blogs

Saturday 28 December 2013

The Snowman and the Snowdog

Good morning all and happy Saturday. Have you recovered from all of the festivities yet? I do hope so and that you are looking forward to a nice crafty weekend.
 
I am going to try and get back in the craft room today as I haven't been near since Christmas Eve, but I will have to do some tidying up first and that's what I'm avoiding lol.
 
Anyway another Christmas card today, this time it's the one I made for Mum and Dad to send to our brother John.
 
 
The Snowman and the Snowdog are cut using dies from Crafters Companion and then coloured with Promarkers.
 
 
They are very easy to do as you just colour through the holes in the dies.
 
 
I used some co-ordinating Snowman paper for the background with some Centura Pearl white card which I embossed with the snowflake die.
 
 
I finished the card with a computer made sentiment cut with a Spellbinders labels die.
 
 
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by again, see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!