Shabby Blogs

Thursday 12 December 2013

To a special sister

Morning folks. Last night we went out for a celebration meal for Jen's birthday.  She had some lovely gifts, including a new ipad air from her husband Alan, and of course some fabulous cards lol ;)
Now that her day is over I can start to show you some of the cards I made for her.  I'm starting today with mine.


I bought the digi stamp from Pink Petticoat and coloured it with pro markers.  I printed it twice then cut out just the cake to decoupage to my main image.  I then cut it out with a decorative oval die from Spellbinders.
 
I added a sentiment also from Pink Petticoat and layered it on shades of blue card and paper from my stash.
 Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!