Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 January 2014

Betty

Hello again. Thanks for visiting.

I have another card using the differing shades of pink I used on my card on Tuesday.  This time I took a stamp from Acid Drops and What Nots to produce my image.  I like how amusing their stamps are.


I coloured Betty in shades of pink and used grey for her hat.  (I don't know why but it said grey felt to me lol)  This was then mounted on more of the Tina Higgins papers.

I started with an 8 x 8 card blank and added a piece of floral paper, then some pink Centura Pearl and used a Tonic punch on the bottom edge.  The waste was used to edge the bottom of the card.


 I wrapped the cardstock with dusky pink ribbon and set it slightly off centre on the card blank.  


 The sentiment is part of the same stamp set.  I stamped it on plain card stock coloured the edge and cut it out free hand.  It was then raised on some foam pads.


I made up the corsage using various paper die cut flowers and some different styles of ready made flowers.  The whole piece is wired together underneath then attached with silicone adhesive.


So what do you think?  Does Betty pass muster?  I really like this and hope you do too. 

 TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!