Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 15 January 2014

For you

Good morning all, hope you are all well today and managing to get in some craft time this week. I got a little bit of time in the craft room last night and today's post is the result of that lol. 

Another non fussy card but I really like them like that sometimes. 


I started with the heart which is an Indigo Blu stamp and stamped it with a Big and Juicy ink pad in Mountain Meadow. I then cut it out with a Sizzix heart die and inked around the edges with Tattered Rose Distress Ink. 


I used papers from the Vintage Notes collection and matted them with a pink silk card. 


I added some vintage rose ribbon across the middle panel and then made a little bow for the top of the heart. 


I finished the card with some matching corners and a simple sentiment.


Hope you like it, see you soon, take care.

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!