Shabby Blogs

Monday 27 January 2014

Happy 8th Birthday Cody

Good morning all. Today is my grandson's 8th birthday, they grow up far too quickly lol. So this is the card that I made for Alan and I to send to him. 


The image is Popcorn the Bear from Crafters Companion, coloured with Flexmarkers and then cut out with Spellbinders Majestic Squares. 


I matted him on Kraft card and then layered him on some papers that I had on my desk lol. Then sat them all on some blue Centura Pearl card on an A5 card blank. 


The grandson and number 8 are silver peel offs, but the Happy Birthday I stamped on to Kraft card and then cut in to a small banner. 


Anyway that's all from me today. I hope Cody has the best birthday ever and I'll see you all soon.

Take care.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!