Shabby Blogs

Saturday 25 January 2014

Happy Birthday Staci

Good morning all, it's Jen back today. I've had a few days off as I haven't had the chance to get in the craft room, so Jude has very kindly been covering for me. But today I can share the card that I made for my son to send to his girlfriend who's birthday it is today. 

They are currently having a few days break in Barcelona, lucky things, so we won't see them today but we will speak to Staci and wish her a very happy birthday from all of us. 


I started with the stamp on this one which is a freebie from one of my latest crafty mags. Isn't she lovely?


I coloured her with Promarkers and cut her out with Spellbinders Labels 29.


I used papers from the stash, matted with coredinations purple card, together with a round and a heart shaped doily for the layers. 

Then I added two different sized mulberry paper hearts which Staci brought me back from Thailand last year. 


I added a mixture of flowers and a punched butterfly and then some rose ribbon down the left side. 


Then I finished the card with a couple of sentiments, one ready made and the other I did on the PC and cut out with Spellbinders Framed Tags one. 


I hope you like it, see you soon, take care.


xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!