Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Happy Birthday

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. I have been making more of my Grandson's birthday cards, for different members of the family to send him. So today's post is one of those.


It's a navy and mustard card today with just a little bit of lime green. The papers are from a 12x12 Crate Paper pad called Random. I really like the denim effect one.


The Happy Birthday message is cut with a die (I think it's a Marianne but can't remember lol). I really like it but keep forgetting we have it lol. 


The three little hedgehogs are wooden and from a set I've had for ever lol, but they are cute. 


I finished the card with a lime green number 8 and some faux stitching with a white gel pen.

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by today.

See you soon, take care.

xxx








1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!