Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2013.   Bring it on 2014, we're ready for you!
 
So it's a brand new year. 365 empty days waiting for us to fill them with our stories.  What tales will yours tell?  We have had a particular tough few months with family illness, so each day is precious to us.  We are filling them with memories to remember in the years to come.
 
I intend to fill my days with love, practice patience and try to remember everyone else has their own struggles.  I can't change other people but I can change how I react to them.  I have a few other resolutions for 2014 that have probably been on my list every year since 1985! LOL!  Jen has a few too I'm sure.  What changes are you planning to make?  We would love to hear from you.
 
That's it then, another year gone.  I hope you get to spend some crafting time this year and that Mr Mojo doesn't desert you like he has us over the last few weeks!
 
Normal service will resume tomorrow but until then Jen and I would like to wish you all the very best of new years.  May it bring you good health, peace and happiness [and lots of crafty goodies;)]
 
Lots of love Jude and Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!