Shabby Blogs

Saturday 11 January 2014

Just for you

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are all well today. I finally got in the craft room yesterday and was able to make a card. 


The image is called Patches by Saturated Canary. I coloured her with Promarkers and cut her out with a circle die.


I used a 6x6 Kraft card blank for the base and then added Kaisercraft Sweet Pea papers with Coredinations card stock. 


I tied a bow to one side using pink silky crush ribbon and then added some flowers to the top.


I finished the card off using a Gold Corner die, and adding some string pearls and a small sentiment tag.


Hope you like it, see you soon, take care.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!