Shabby Blogs

Friday 24 January 2014

Lego card

Morning all.  Judy again with the last of Cody's birthday cards (well from me at least!).

I was really stuck and turned to Pinterest for inspiration, where I found several Lego effect cards.  This is taken from this post. It seemed fortuitous that the recipient of this card was also 8!

This is a 6 x 6 card blank matted with black card.
The Lego blocks weren't difficult, just time consuming.  I used a hole punch to make the little dots and the tiniest of foam pads to raise them.


The sentiment is from a freebie set on a recent magazine (can't remember which one!) but I felt it called for an exclamation mark like the original.


So that's my Lego card.  What do you think?


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!