Shabby Blogs

Saturday 18 January 2014

Little boy blue

Happy Saturday dear visitor.  Thank you for stopping by.

My card today is for Cody, Jen's grandson.  His birthday is next week so I need to make a start on them.  (Vicky - no sharing with him.  They have to be a surprise lol)


The image is a stamp from the Molly Bloom Birthday Parade.  The papers, buttons and ribbon are also from this set.  The only items from my stash are two pieces of Centura Pearl - one in dark blue, the other light blue.

I started by making a 5 1/2 in square card from the dark card.  I then layered papers and pale blue card stock to create the next layer.  The stamped image was cut with a circle die and layered on a matt cut with a hexagonal die.  I ran around the edges of all the pieces with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.  I think I went a bit heavy handed in some parts but I can live with it.


I tied a knot in two pieces of ribbon and attached it to the card with silicone glue, then stuck two buttons on top.



So that's it finished.  Only three more to do and I can move on to someone else's birthday lol.


Catch you soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!