Shabby Blogs

Monday 6 January 2014

Monday 6th January

Monday morning and back to work for me - booooo! I know I've been off since Christmas Eve but I feel like I need longer, MUCH longer lol.
Anyway this is the last of the parents anniversary cards.  This is the one I sent them. 
I took a 6 x 6 kraft card blank and added 2 papers from the Vintage Notes collection. 
 
I die cut a heart from centura pearl after stamping the sentiment, and cut out a tag from the papers which I added the date to. 
 A few matching pearls and the flowers (which I love and really must buy more of) and the card was complete.
Hope you like it as much as they did. 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!