Shabby Blogs

Thursday 9 January 2014

No time to craft

Good morning all. Yes with everything that's been happening we just haven't had time to get in the craft room and make anything new.



The good news is though that mum is on the mend :-)) and hopefully if the swelling keeps going down on her leg she may be able to come home soon. So were keeping everything crossed that it does and that it doesn't swell again!


So I was going to show you a card I made for a work colleague last year but Mr blogger has decided that I'm not allowed to add any photographs at all today!!!!!


So I'm afraid I have given up now and I'll try again later.


Sorry about that.


Thanks for stopping by.


See you soon.


Jen
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!