Shabby Blogs

Saturday 4 January 2014

Saturday 4th January

 Morning folks.  Today I have another anniversary card to share with you.  This one was for my daughter.
I received some free papers and cardstock toppers on a magazine and loved the colours.  The set is called Sweet Pea by Kaisercraft. 
I took one piece of the paper pack and rounded the corners before attaching to a 5 x 7 card blank.  I inked the edges with Aged Mahogany distress ink before adding a layer of cream card similarly inked. 
I took several of the flowers and layered them up with glue and foam pads to get different heights.  I then added some of the bunting.
The sentiment is a stamp we received in a free set with another magazine.  I do like to make use of the free elements of my stash.
A ribbon, lace and a few pearls finished it off.  Hope you like it.
TTFN Jude xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!