Shabby Blogs

Monday 13 January 2014

Simply the best.

Good morning everyone, the start of another week is here already. These weekends just seem to flash by now lol. Hope you managed to get in some crafty time. 

Jude and I managed a little trip to Hobbycraft on Saturday to stock up on a few essentials, and I was really, really good. The only extra we got was the new goody bag from Docrafts. ;o))

Anyway a nice clean and simple card today. 


I love this stamp. It's one that Jude has had for a while but I've never used it before. 


I stamped it with a natural pigment ink and then heat embossed with copper embossing powder. Then I cut it out using Spellbinders labels 29. 


I used a stamp from a Creative Expressions set for the sentiment and stamped it with the same ink and heat embossed with the same colour embossing powder. 


I added two little metallic pearls to finish the card and that was it. 

Hope you like it. See you soon, take care.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!