Shabby Blogs

Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday 12th January

Morning again.  Isn't it cold??  I don't think I've been warm since last August lol.
To warm me up I decided to use some warm colours on my card for today.
What do you think?  The topper was the inspiration for the colour scheme.  Unfortunately Mr Blogger is playing about with the photos and keeps turning them around for me.  I couldn't get this one to play so you'll have to turn your head instead rofl!
I layered teal card with two different pink papers to bring out both colours in the image.  They are quite busy but I like them.
I love paper flowers and these seemed just right along with the ribbon and bow.  Jen took an idea from a magazine and made twirly bits with the wire flower stems.  I really liked the look of them on yesterday's card, so copied her.
The sentiment is from the same Hunkydory set as the topper image.
I added pink pearls to the corners and called it finished.  I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!