Shabby Blogs

Thursday 2 January 2014

Thursday 2nd January 2014

Morning bloggers. Me again!
We had a lovely day together for the parents anniversary and spent the evening with all the family at Daniel and Staci's new house to see in the new year.  Even the kids managed to stay awake to count down with Jools Holland as we approached midnight ;)
 
Today I am sharing the first of the anniversary cards I made for Mum and Dad. This one was for John to send them.  He's not a fussy person so something simple but heartfelt was called for.  I think this fit the bill.
The card stock and words are all from a Hunkydory set I bought for Valentines last year.  The card more or less made itself!
I took several of the words from the sentiment sheet and put them together to spell out the message.
Quick and easy but effective. The type of card I should make more of!!
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!