Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 22 January 2014

To a Great-Grandson

Morning all.  As you know, this weekend we have been busy making birthday cards for Jen's grandson, Cody.  We have sent them down with his uncle Danny and auntie Staci who stayed at his house last night, en route to Liverpool airport this morning for a flight to Barcelona.  Lucky beggars!

So this is the card I made for my parents (Cody's Great-Grandparents!) to send.  What do you think?


The paper is from a Bo Bunny set which I think is called On the Go.  I drew the letters out freehand and matted them on yellow card.  This was then cut to follow the word.  Then it was a simple matter of building up coloured layers until the word fit comfortably on a DL card blank.


The embellishments are a Spellbinder die set called Cogs, and these are the three smallest dies.  I think they work quite well.


I took the largest of the three dies and stamped my sentiment.


Once it was all together I was very happy with how it looked.  It was quite quick and simple to make once the letters were cut.  Hope you like it.


See you soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!