Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tuesday 14th January

Hello again.  Thank you for stopping by today.
I was quite productive over the weekend and sketched out several cards I want to make.  This is the first one.  I took an A4 sheet of pink centura pearl card to create an A5 card blank.  This was topped with a piece of hammered cream card.
I used the Papermania Red Hot Paper Pack by Tina Higgins for all the papers as I really like the dark pink shades.  The banner layer has a script through the floral.
I stamped a dress image on to three different papers.   Once they were cut out I layered them over each other on to some pink centura pearl and cut a skinny matt around them.
 I had some cardstock flowers in similar tones and thought these would work as embellishments along with some pink silky crush ribbon and two hat pins.
 The sentiment is a wooden stamp we've had for ages but I love how it fits with several types of card.  I matted it onto more of the centura pearl.
 So what do you think?  Will it pass??
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!