Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wednesday 8th January

Morning all.  Hope the new year is treating you better than it has us so far!  Jen told you about the car accident on New Year's Day - well Mum is now in hospital being treated for compartment syndrome!!  This often happens after a crush injury but as she wasn't crushed no one suspected it until her leg was twice its normal size!  We now have to wait to find out if she needs surgery to relieve the pressure.

As she is having a bad time I got home from work last night and quickly made a Get Well Soon card for her.  I literally had 10 minutes so I turned to my trusted Hunkydory sets and came up with this.  What do you think?
 I took a matching piece of card stock, wrapped it with purple ribbon and added it to a 5 x 7 blank.
The sentiment is from the same set.
I added a few purple hearts to finish it off.
We will keep you updated on Mum but TTFN.  Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!