Shabby Blogs

Friday 17 January 2014

Wellington

Good morning all and welcome to Friday. I decided to make a start on cards for my grandson last night, who's birthday is at the end of the month. So today's offering is the first one I have made.

It's good old Wellington again. I do think he's just the most adorable old bear lol.


I started with the topper and matted this on to Kraft card stock. 


I used a Kraft card blank and papers from the Wellington range, matted on to Coredinations card. 


I added his name in chipboard letters at the bottom and finished the card with a button and twine at the top.


Hope you like it, thanks for dropping by again.

See you soon, take care.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!