Shabby Blogs

Thursday 13 February 2014

Anniversary #1

Morning all.  I've been asked by a friend to make some 30th anniversary cards.  She has three couples who all celebrate this milestone in the next few months and would like something different for each of them.

This is my first attempt.


The papers are from our stash matted on to dark red card stock.  I added a Tonic punched border and some chunky ric rac across the join.  The central element is the largest Spellbinders Opulent Ovals die inked with Antique Rose Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist.  I've used the same spray on the flowers.  These are a mix of Tattered Florals and Blossoms Three.


I used a rub on sentiment and cut it into three banners.  The centre was then raised on foam pads.

After I'd photographed it I suddenly realised I hadn't added the leaves or flower centres!  With those attached this is the final product.



Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!