Shabby Blogs

Sunday 16 February 2014

Happy Birthday Matt

A bit late today but the last few days have been very difficult so we are allowed.

Wednesday my nephew Matt will be 22.  This is one of the cards I made to send to him.


The papers are all bits left over from other cards I've made recently (the yellow background was used to cut 2 stars for the wish card).  I used two scraps to cover the apertures and fixed it to a piece of dark red cardstock.


I used some cosmic shimmers to spray and dribble on to the yellow to add some interest.


To continue the theme I made star balloons and added twine.

The sentiment is another rub on added to more dark red card and shaped for dimension.

I hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!