Shabby Blogs

Sunday 9 February 2014

Like butterflies

Happy Sunday to you.  Hope the weekend is being good to you.

Today I want to show you the on the edge die we bought last week.  This is a Tim Holtz die and features four butterflies.  I cut them directly into my 6 x 6 card blank then coloured each with soft chalks.


Once coloured I inked the edges with brown ink to add to the aged effect.  I also inked the edges of the papers I chose for the card.  These are from a set my daughter bought me at Christmas but I don't know the name.


The sentiment is a rub on and was just perfect for this card.


The corner on the inside paper is really lovely; unfortunately my terrible photography doesn't show it very well!


This gives a better view of the butterfly edge.


This was a simple enough card as the die does most of the work.  I'm already thinking of ideas for other ways to use it.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!