Shabby Blogs

Monday 10 February 2014

Murphy with paper

Good morning all, another Monday again lol. Hope you are all well and had a nice weekend.

Today's card is using another of the images that I got from Digistamp Boutique a couple of weeks ago. This one is called Murphy with paper.


I coloured him with Promarkers and then cut him out by hand.


I used a 6 x 6 Kraft card blank and matted it with a piece of white Centura Pearl. Then I cut circles from Kraft card and some mustard coloured Coredinations card and layered the frames up.


I tied some twine around the top and then added a small Studio Calico wood veneer sentiment.

I placed Murphy in the bottom corner and then finished the card with a few stars cut from Kraft card.


Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by again.

See you soon.

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!