Shabby Blogs

Sunday 2 February 2014

Pearls

Good morning blog friends, and happy Sunday. Hope you are all having a good weekend.

My grandson's have been over for the weekend, so we had a belated birthday tea for Cody yesterday. I can't believe he is 8 already, doesn't seem like yesterday when he was born so tiny and so early. Now you wouldn't believe that he was born at just over 30 weeks! he is nearly as tall as my chin already ;o)

Anyway, having them here for the weekend has meant the crafting has been put on the back burner a bit, but I did find half an hour to make up a little bracelet and matching earrings.


I had seen a similar style to this on a Facebook page a few weeks ago and kept meaning to have a go. It is really simple, but quite fiddly!


Anyway, I really like them and so did Jude! as soon as they were finished they were claimed lol, and she managed to break the bracelet within a couple of hours, so I've had to fix it again!


Anyway that's all from me for today, I'll see you soon.

Take care.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!