Shabby Blogs

Saturday 1 February 2014

Watercolour pencils or Alcohol markers?

Good morning all and welcome to the weekend and to February! This week has seemed sooooo long lol, but the month has flown past. 

Anyway on to today's post and the reason for the title. I printed some digi images the other night, the printer ink had nearly run out so they didn't print well. A sort of browny red colour lol. Not good enough to use for a card anyway. So I was about to throw them away when I had a thought about practicing my colouring on them, then I thought about using the watercolour pencils! 

I know, I know I'm a little sad but hey never mind lol. Anyway so I set to work (bearing in mind this is my first time using these), and coloured Sophia with cupcake. 


and for a first attempt I was quite happy with her. Then I thought I would print the image again, this time with new ink lol. and see how the alcohol markers compare. 


So this time she is coloured with my Promarkers. Now I know my watercolour technique needs a lot of work! lol. 


What do you think? I know which one I prefer ;o)

Anyway, that's all from me today, enjoy your weekend and come back soon.

Take care.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!