Shabby Blogs

Sunday 13 April 2014

45th anniversary

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. 

Today's card is one I made for my aunt and uncle who celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary yesterday. 

As 45 years is sapphire anniversary I went for a dark blue colour scheme. 


I used a 6x6 card blank and then dark navy blue embossed card. I had some navy blue and white ribbon in the stash that matched really well. 


I cut a couple of circle die cuts for the front and then added a Tonic fancy circle die cut on top. I then used a number die to cut the 45. 


I stamped the sentiment with an indigo pigment ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. 


I tied a bow for the top corner and added a flower which I inked with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. I then added a gem and pearl to the centre. 


To finish it off I put a little crystal butterfly in the other top corner.


As it was a special card again I made another little box and put some simple decorations on it and added a little butterfly charm. 

Hope you like it. 

See you soon. Take care. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!