Shabby Blogs

Monday 21 April 2014

Altered art book

Good morning, and happy Easter Monday. Hope you have all enjoyed a nice long weekend, and not over indulged too much lol.

Today I thought I would share with you the altered art mini MDF book that I made when we went to the last dabble day. 

You know I love all things Hels so I really enjoyed making this. 


There's lots of inky stamping involved which makes me happy lol.


And I love getting to use different stencils and stamps to what we have.


The only think I don't agree with is how long it took to cut all of those flowers and butterflies out, by hand!!! That's what dies are made for lol. 


But I did discover a love for Crushed Olive Distress Ink. I hadn't used it before and am now in love with it. And what's even better is I looked when we got home and we already have it :o))


Not sure yet where I'm going to put the book yet, it's just sort of sitting in the craft room at the minute, but I'll find somewhere for it soon.



Well that's all for today, hope you like it.


Come back soon and take care,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!