Shabby Blogs

Saturday 12 April 2014

Art tray

Morning all.

I was in the mood for something different last night so this is what I came up with.  I painted the tray and added some background papers and ricrac edging.


I made a couple of flowers using our new floral craft embossing tools and a couple of circle punches (1" and 1.5").  The edges were inked with Crushed Olive Distress Ink and added to the frame with silicone glue.  I love the big blousey blossom!

Under the big flower is an old ribbon reel that has a tree charm tied on with twine.


I have hidden a small wooden flower behind the bird and birdcage.  I used pre-embossed core'dinations card stock to cut these and sanded them lightly before inking with more crushed olive.


I love the words on the paper (find the extraordinary in ordinary days) and the 'hope' plaque seemed just right for the bottom corner.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!