Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Dabble Day Makes Part 3

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week.

I thought I would share one of my projects today from our dabble day. I know Jude has already shared a couple of hers but I thought I would sneak in with the other make before she does ;o)) he he.

This is the notebook that we made in the final workshop of the day. Isn't she Gorjuss? lol.


The design is really simple, a couple of pieces of thick A4 card make the cover and then some papers are glued together to make the inside pages.


The front was then covered with some paper from the Gorjuss range.


The image was stamped and coloured with Promarkers and then mounted on foam pieces to a couple of oval die cuts.


I added some lace and ribbon, some flowers which I inked with Victorian Velvet and Salty Ocean Distress Inks, and then over stamped with a script stamp. As well as a couple of decorative pins.


The cover is finished with a little die cut heart and button and then a small metal tag at the top which has a picture from the Gorjuss range glued in and then covered with glossy accents, and a little bow.


Hope you like it.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!