Shabby Blogs

Sunday 6 April 2014

Dabble day

Happy Sunday folks!  Hope it's a bright and sunny day today for you all.

Yesterday Jen and I attended a craft event organised by Jean from Busy Bees.  There were 27 ladies split into 3 groups all working on a different project.  After finishing one project we moved around and made a second, then a third.  That way we worked with 3 demonstrators and got 3 projects to take home :)

We had a fabulous day and enjoyed working with all the other ladies and the fab teachers.

My first project was made under the guidance of the very lovely Melanie Heaton.  This is her version...........


...... and this is mine!!


I don't think it's a bad effort ;)

All the flowers are made from punched circles in varying sizes.  I learnt how to make three different flowers I'd never tried before, so for a first effort I think they turned out ok.

Later in the week I will share the other projects.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!