Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Happy Birthday Cat

Good morning. Today is my niece's 22nd birthday, so this is the card I have made from Alan and I. 

Hope you have a brilliant day Cat, happy birthday love. 


It's a Time for Tea Designs digi image. Coloured with Promarkers and then stitched on to some Coredinations card. 


I teamed it with purple paper and some grey embossed card from the stash, and then made a flower from grey fabric and card. This is cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, all held together with a big brad.


I added some more ready made flowers and a couple of curly vines cut from the same grey card.


The little rope flower is one that I received as a gift all the way from Thailand.


I added a ready made sentiment and then used a Tim Holtz on the edge die to cut the butterflies for the top. I cut these in a double strip so that it goes all the way inside the card. Then I inked it all up with Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserve Distress Inks. 


I inked all of the rest of edges with Dusty Concord and then finished the card with a couple of little stick on butterflies.


Hope you like it, I know Cat does.

See you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!