Shabby Blogs

Thursday 3 April 2014

Scrabble tiles

Good morning all hope you are well today. 

Today's post is something different, not a card today, but a little box picture frame that I have done for Mum. 


I've had the old scrabble tiles for over a year now but only used a few of them. But I've seen quite a few pics with them on recently so I thought I would give it a go. 


Nothing complicated to it at all. Just getting the names in the right order so they fit in a frame and glue them down with cosmic shimmer. 


I added a couple of little wooden hearts and then some pearl hearts to finish it off. But try as I might I could not photograph it without some reflection in the glass!


Hope you like it. See you soon. 

Take care

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!