Shabby Blogs

Thursday 29 May 2014

Ballerina girl

Good morning everyone. Hope you are well. Yesterday was my youngest granddaughters 2nd birthday and today's post is the card I made for her. 


I decided to do a round card for a change, just for something different.


The image is I Heart You by Saturated Canary. This one came on a cardmaking CD a few months ago. Isn't she cute? I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs and cut her out by hand.


I used papers from the Lili of the Valley Bonnets and Bowties 8x8 pad. I used Spellbinders Grand Stately Circles to cut the large fancy circle and then used the inside edge of the larger die to draw around to make a mat for it.


Then I used the standard stately circles for the centre circle.
I added some string beads around the edge and glued them on with Cosmic Shimmer.

The I die cut the sentiment and used Tonic Punches to make the little flowers. Then I finished the card off with a small bow and a couple of charms.


I think it turned out very pretty, just like Izzy Lou. Hope you like it.

See you soon, take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!