Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Denise

Today I thought I'd share with you a colouring I did using promarkers.  This style of colouring is a little outside my comfort zone, so the fact it turned out ok means I'm happy to show you (otherwise it would be in the bin!!)

This is Denise.  She is a new image from Saturated Canary (again lol).  I've coloured her once and she turned out ok BUT I've seen some fantastic versions where the shading was a bit more obvious.  I thought I'd try and if I can do it YOU certainly can :)


First add in the darkest parts of the image.  Yes this is VERY scary but not impossible.


Start adding in your hair colours............orange.............


....red................


.........and brown.  The hardest part for me is knowing when to stop lol.  
Anyway once I was happy with the hair I moved on to her boots and stockings.


Then her clothes and bag.


 Finally the hat and coat, and any small details that got missed first time ;)


So what do you think??

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!