Shabby Blogs

Saturday 24 May 2014

H is for Harriet.............

................and Helen.  
Morning all today I am sharing a card I've made for my good friend Helen.  She will be celebrating her birthday on Sunday.  I've made her a nice bright and cheerful card to match her bright and cheerful personality.


Yes it is another Saturated Canary image and you must be getting seriously fed up of them by now, but I love them.


There is such personality in these images and the colours you use can make quite a difference.  I like blue and orange together.  I know it's not a popular mix but it seems to work for this style of card.


The papers are from my stash and are a mix of Jillibean Soup and Bo Bunny.


I've just got to make a box envelope now for it to fit in.  Good job I'm not posting it lol.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!