Shabby Blogs

Friday 16 May 2014

Harriet

Well the weekend has started early for me.  No work as I have a stinking cold and I'm barking like a dog hehe.
I sat and coloured a few pictures while feeling sorry for myself yesterday and made one up into a card.  What do you think? 


This is Harriet Hearts by Krista Smith at Saturated Canary.  I think she's such a cutie!

I coloured her with Promarkers and she turned out really well.


The card is going to be entered into the Facebook challenge....Sketch...

This is the sketch............
Quite straight forward, isn't it?


I used pink and purple papers to match my colouring then cut a few embellishments from lilac card.  
The hearts are three layers decoupaged to give extra dimension.  
The backing paper is a purple paisley from K & Company and I've added dark purple ribbon across the centre.  
Harriet is matted on some more K & Company paper that brings all the colours together.

I like how she turned out and you never know I may just win a couple more digis to add to my collection ;)

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!