Shabby Blogs

Friday 4 July 2014

Friday 4 July - Doggy Scrabble Frame

Good morning all, hope you are well today. Hopefully by now I am laid by the pool on holiday soaking up the sun :o)) But while we are away we have scheduled some posts to keep you going lol. 

Today's post is another of my name frames. This one my cousin Kirsty asked me to make for my aunt and uncle.


It contains all of the names of the dogs that they have had over the last approx 35 years. 


Sadly most have passed away over time but they do still have Emily. They have all been Yorkshire Terriers and have all had very different characters. Starting off with Susie many, many years ago, who used to love bacon sandwiches and biting my brothers feet lol.


I used a large 12 x 12 frame for this one and kept a neutral feel.


My aunt and uncle loved the gift and it now hangs on the wall in the summer house in the garden. 


Hope you like it too.

See you soon. Take care.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!